Location: Durres, Albania
Job position: Transport Menager
Work type: Full time
Diamant Logistics is seeking to recruit a Transportation Manager whose main task is to plan, organize and coordinate national and international transports through land, sea and air routes.
- Tracking a transport from the moment of the confirmation until delivery to the final destination.
- Coordination with all levels of the supply chain to ensure efficient and fast transport.
- Solving problems that may arise during the activity.
- Keep track of the documentation related to each transport as well as their accurate archiving, online and hardcopy.
- Monitoring and reporting on transport costs.
- Study and suggest the most efficient transport variants.
- Creating and maintaining proper relationship with customers, suppliers and partners of the company.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to solve different situations.
- Ability to perform several activities at the same time, with the highest quality and efficiency.
- Ability to cooperate in group.
- Excellent communication skills reflecting correctness and professionalism.
- Good presentation skills (of company services, projects etc).
- Work experience at least 2 years, preferably in the transport, production and distribution industries.
- Very good knowledge of Italian and English.
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- University Degree preferred in the Transport Management, Business Administration and Marketing fields.